API ValCover understands Members’ needs and provides tailored insurance solutions.
API ValCover offers Professional Indemnity insurance that is APIV Professional Standards Scheme compliant, for indemnity limits ranging from $1 million to $10 million. We pride ourselves on our service and are ready to help, no matter the nature of the enquiry.
Features of API ValCover:
- Offered by API for the sole benefits for its Members.
- Nil deductible applies for all legal costs incurred where Woodina Law Services are used.
- Run-off cover is available (subject to conditions)
- Competitive premiums and excesses.
- APIV Professional Standards Scheme compliant.
- Unrivalled claims handling and advocacy through Woodina Law.
- Additional policy extensions provided based on the industry needs, including Public Liability.
- Two (2) reinstatements included for your chosen limit.
This insurance is administered by Marsh who act as the programme manager for API ValCover, backed by Lloyds of London via a highly respected underwriting agency Woodina Underwriting.
Professional Indemnity insurance is written on a ‘Claims Made’ basis. This means that the policy provides (subject to its terms and conditions) cover for claims that are made against you and notified to the insurer during the period of cover, irrespective of the date when the cause of action may have occurred (subject to retroactive date agreed).
Whilst API ValCover’s key focus is Professional Indemnity all Members’ insurance needs will be accommodated through this facility which may necessitate the use of other insurers for certain classes of insurance.
When it’s time to renew your Professional Indemnity insurance policy contact API ValCover for an obligation free quote.